Posted on 10/02/2022
Can be based in Belgium/Netherlands/Romania/Czech Republic/Germany/France
Ref. CGBK 2022/02
Program Manager Railway
- Are you dealing with supply chain and logistics in a daily BtoB industrial environment?
- Do you love to manage relationship between Sales, Operations and the Customer?
- Will you be the team-member who will contribute to achieve good performance and customer satisfaction, while helping operations and sales to keep their focus?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- An intensive coaching period to get you fully onboard
- An international job in a fast growing company
- A hands-on culture where everybody is easily approachable including the leadership team
- Autonomy to organize your responsibilities
- A group insurance including medical insurance and hospitalization
- A bike lease
A day in the life of a Program Manager Railway
- When you start your day, you have a chat with your colleagues. You follow-up the open actions and call your colleagues from planning, internal sales, or engineering in order to close the open actions smoothly.
- On a weekly basis you have a follow-up meeting with your customers, usually the local purchasers or the material planners, to review open topics and delivery schedules. During this meeting you get the support of our internal sales and planning colleagues.
- It is the end of the quarter, so you set-up a Business Review, together with your colleague of sales and the customer in order to review the quality, cost and delivery performance KPI’s. Together, you set up an improvement plan in order to bring the customer satisfaction, the margin and the collaboration at the expected level.
- Together you celebrate the fact that you can close some of the actions of last review. Deals are only closed when both Connect Group and the customer accept. Besides the small wins, you still have some actions requiring extra effort…
- During this journey, you can count on the support and collaboration of the team and colleagues. You go home satisfied.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following:
- You can negotiate strongly and bring solutions, in English
- You are an assertive person who dares to take a stand in a respectful way
- You have good knowledge of Excel and you have already worked with an ERP package
- You can monitor the achievement of the budget, margin and overdue invoices on existing accounts
- You aim to optimize interaction, communication and cooperation between Connect Group and the customer
- You have a European driver’s license B
Nice to have:
- A first experience in supply chain management or logistics in an industrial environment
- Experience at Internal Sales and/or account management role
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by sending me your motivation and cv: Myriam Wolters, HR Business Partner, Connect Group, email@example.com
If you have questions you can send her a mail on the same address.