Within IT, the Connect Group has a great team who maintains and creates applications for the realizations of our projects. Therefor we are looking for a SAP Business Analyst for our plant in Ieper.
• As Business Analyst, you are involved in the full trajectory: start from brainstorming and the first business blueprints, up to go live and aftercare
• You main focus is SAP related. But you know the capabilities and responsibilities of Connect Group’s non-SAP systems and incorporate this in you proposals
• You coordinate with external parties who make the necessary changes in SAP or do the setup in SAP yourself
• You design, execute and drive test plans at all levels (unit, integration and user testing) which ends up in formal validation and acceptance of the business processes
• You are first point of contact with external SAP support partners and external development specialists
• You monitor day to day planning operation and jobs in SAP, to ensure continuity of the business processes
• You will solve problems that first line helpdesk cannot solve and help first line helpdesk with solutions for recurring problems
• Improving SAP knowledge in the organization by training, improved documentation or other new initiatives
• You gain experience in the Connect Group Business processes and will play a major part in the migration towards Connect Group’s next generation ERP system
• IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in SAP implementation and support
• You have experience in at least one of the following SAP Modules: SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-SD
• Experience in APO is a plus
• You have some experience supporting implementations, system enhancement activities, system configuration, production support and user training are required
• You have experience in working with business to develop and recommend best practices with SAP
• You have strong communication skills with ability to interface at all levels within the organization
• You are a team player able to assume varying roles of team member or team lead as required, for the overall success of the project
• You have strong organizational skills
• You are analytical, with eye for the detail and view on the whole, hands-on and result driven professional
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of an international company.
You join an agile and motivated team in an open-minded, non-nonsense organization.
Connect Group offers competitive conditions and extra-legal advantages in line with your knowledge and experience level.