Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a full time Program Manager.
You will report to the EMS Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Program Manager maintains relationships for rolling business in an efficient and effective way. He is responsible for serving these accounts, achieving operational KPI’s, the bi-directional respect and execution of agreements and improvement
- You built up a good relationship management with maximum customer satisfaction
- You achieve the operational objectives for existing subcontract accounts. You manage the budget, margin and DSO on existing accounts
- You have the customer ownership (including agreements) for existing subcontract accounts
- You optimize interaction, communication and cooperation with the Business Development Manager, Business Unit Manager and Operations
- You share your knowledge on a proactive base inside the company and fill in the Correct CRM-customer reporting in database
- You have an academic technical master degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the world of Subcontracting-Operations. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of minimum 5 years account management and can rely on a good network in the subcontracting (Cable-Electronics-Module Building) market segment
- You are a strategic and conceptual thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude, independent and autonomous person
- You have excellent social and communication skills and you are self-motivated and goal-orientated
- You have an excellent administration (perfect MS office knowledge is required and SAP knowledge is preferable) and have analytical skills. You can take the necessary initiatives and have strong leadership skills. You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team. You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication. Other languages (French, German) is a plus
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development through intensive and continuous training programs in a multinational working environment
- Attractive career perspective in an international successful company
- Free transportation
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary
We offer an unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
Apply by filling this form.