Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a full time Logistics Buyer.
You will report to the Logistics Manager and Multi Site Purchasing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchasing a variety of electronical components at a portfolio of suppliers assigned to you
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and other relevant documents in SAP
- Following up, and solving any issues relating to these orders
- Corresponding with suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding the status of open orders
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis
- Supporting the Sales and Technical departments with quotations for tenders
- Handling and monitoring claims to factories and vendors
- A University Degree (min. Bachelor level) or equivalent based on experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and sets priorities easily
- A “Customer” focus and has the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- You are a true team player
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development through intensive and continuous training programs in a multinational working environment
- Attractive career perspective in an international successful company
- Free transportation
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary
What we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please fill this form below. An assessment can be part of this selection procedure.