Connect Group Romania is extending its staff in their commodity team.
Purpose: Purchases in due time industrial services, and not only, from approved suppliers, optimizing the purchasing cycle, maximizing quality, minimizing costs through use of competitive bidding, opportunity assessments, spend analysis, ensuring that purchase orders and contracts comply with all specifications.
- Purchasing a variety of electronical components at a portfolio of suppliers assigned to you
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and other relevant documents in SAP
- Following up, and solving any issues relating to these orders
- Corresponding with suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding the status of open orders
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis
- Supporting the Sales and Technical departments with quotations for tenders
- Handling and monitoring claims to factories and vendors.
You will report to the Commodity Manager.
- 2-5 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Candidates with previous experience or background in maintenance/production, presents an advantage.
- Degree: Preferably Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial / Robotics etc.)
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and sets priorities easily
- A “Customer” focus and has the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
What we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
Please fill this form below.