You will be part of a small team of Test Engineers whose main activity is primarily the development and maintenance of test equipment for our production. Next activities:
• Cooperation in creating of new programs for functional tests, parameters setting, regular control and maintenance, design of electronic and mechanical parts of test fixtures
• Evaluation of qualitative aspects of projects in terms of testing
• Design of test procedures FPT, CAT and Stand Alone
• Validation and release of projects in production
• Cooperation with the test team to eliminate problems with tests
Last but not least you will prepare production documentation and communicate with customers.
• Hight school/University – electrical engineering
• Certificate of qualification in electro-field
• Knowledge of analog, digital and telecommunications technology
• English language min B2
• Orientation in electronic circuits and components
• Stress resistance
• Good communication skills
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level
If you are interested you can fill this form below.