Posted on 03/08/2022
Based in Bad Hersfeld Germany
Ref CGDN 2022/03
Trainee Project Management
- Do you want to start your career after your studies in a technical or business field with focus on electronics?
- Would you love to be part of an internationally successful company, one of the leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) service providers in Europe?
- Are you looking for a full time internal graduate trainee program, while being paid as a regular employee?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
• An internal two year graduate trainee program so that you can lay the foundation of your career
• An interesting, technical/commercial, versatile job in the high tech product segment
• A modern and international working environment with very good prospects to become a Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager
• A steep learning curve but at your own pace
• A mentor you can always reach out to
• The possibility to work from home two days a week
• A full reward package of a regular employee (no lower trainee package)
• The opportunity to take some time off work with 30 days annual leave
• Taking care of you in the long term with an employer-financed pension plan
A day in the life of a Trainee Project Management
- Most of us arrive at the office around 8.30h but it is ok if you arrive a bit later, till 9.30h (Two days a week you will be able to work from home)
- Your mentor introduces you to the components market: which type of components we use, where they come from, our main customers,… This is crucial in order to understand our business
- You meet with one of the sales colleagues who is also based in Bad Hersfeld. He explains you the sales process and the current projects he is working on, together with the sales support team
- Time for lunch. We are only 5 in the office, so usually we eat our lunch we brought from home, together in our canteen. Time for a laugh, so do join us ;-)
- Your colleagues from Belgium are producing an important circuit board for a key customer in Germany, you call them to discuss the progress and the planning
- Cost calculation is an essential part of the business as a lot of aspects come into play. You calculate production costs, as well as commercial margins before you go through your calculations together with your mentor
- When you are leaving the office around 17h, you are counting all the things you have learned today
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following:
• You have recently completed your studies in technical / business field with a focus on electronics
• You easily take initiative
• You have very good communication skills, also in English: you can write reports, present business cases and talk to customers with ease
• You are an organizational talent: you keep the overview in complex business cases
• You enjoy goal-oriented work in a dynamic team
• You are familiar with MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ideally, you have some professional experience in the field of electronics/electrical engineering through internships or working student activities
Ready to become our missing link?
• You can apply by sending me your motivation and cv: Christel Mack, HR responsible German office at email@example.com or fill the form below
• If you have questions you can send me a mail on the same address or give me a call +49 7025 87053-13