Global Sustainability Manager
- Do you have a passion for sustainability in all its aspects, and thrive in an international production environment?
- Keywords as ESG, SDG, CSRD, ESRS, CSDDD, CBAM and EU Taxonomy… are familiar language to you?
Two times yes?
Together with the QA/QM leader you develop and maintain a global brand and strategy for all sustainability related topics for the world wide group and take care of sustainability reporting, , projects, strategy & policies, including Health and Safety, Forced labor - Child labor, Labor conditions, Environment, Ethics, GHG reduction,…
Roles & responsibilities
- You build -together with the corporate QA/QM manager- the overall Connect Group sustainability strategy, which is in line with the business strategy enabling the growth of the company. Develop the strategy in plans, projects and actions. Performing a milestone follow up with the key stake holders within the company
- You identify external sustainability trends and regulations. You recognize risks and opportunities, and use the insights gained to formulate a competitive business strategy
- You integrate best practices, compliance to sustainability regulations, into the current business model
- You review and analyze company sustainability related policies and processes, in order to identify areas of improvements, consistent with the organization’s commitment to sustainability
- You perform yearly the GHG emission analysis and create a reduction plan conform the corporate GHG emission reduction goal
- You perform the double materiality analysis and are responsible for the creation and publication of the annual sustainability report according to GRI and/or ESRS
- Guiding of compliance in line with CSRD, ESRS, CSDDD, CBAM and EU Taxonomy requirements in the next years
- You are responsible for the objectives follow up, external audits and internal reporting on sustainability
- You are responsible for educating all stake holders about the importance of sustainability. What this means for Connect Group and how this is implemented
You are a positive change maker with intercultural awareness. You have an analytical mindset and keep business interests in sight
You have a degree preferably in a science or technical related field like Engineering, Environmental Science, Sustainability, Business Engineering, or Chemistry
You have knowledge about sustainability, SDG, GHG emission reduction, EU legislation like CSRD, EU Taxonomy, CBAM, CSDDD and possible knowledge about GRI - and SASB standards
You have basic knowledge of ISO 14064-1, ISO 14001and/or ISO 9001
You have experience in building sustainability strategies and policies and at the same time you have a hands-on mentality to make things happen at tactical and operational level.
You are fluent in English and Dutch
Due to our locations, any of the following languages is a plus: Romanian, Spanish, Mandarin, German, Czech or French
You are willing to travel to the different locations on a regular basis