Ref. CGRO 2023/120
- Do you have an Engineer background?
- English is your second language?
- Do you understand wiring diagrams?
3 times yes?
- In case you fit the profile, you will be contacted by an HR Specialist in order to establish the first interview and assessment
- After the first interview and assessment there will be an interview with the Recruiting Manager, followed by the decision for one of the candidates
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
- Providing necessary support in order to ensure high volume production with a low manufacturing failure rate
- Solving standard engineering problems to improve manufacturing process within own area of expertise
- Solving production testing related electrical/software issues to keep test utilization at its maximum
- Implementing new test technologies and test plans from other Connect Group plants to our factory
- Execution of test cases, reporting and tracking defects
- Prepare and acquire test input data
- Generate testing reports by request
You will report to the Test Engineering Manager.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following:
- You are a student or already graduated as a bachelor in electrical or electro-mechanics
- You are precise and have excellent administration skills
- You can take the necessary initiatives
- You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team
- You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication
- Experience in a similar function or domain is an extra benefit but not a necessity
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by filling the form.