Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a Customer Quality Engineer.
- University Degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Electro-Mechanics, Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- English – advanced level speaking and writing
- Strong analytical skills with a high orientation towards detail
- Knowledge & Experience in setting up 8D reports and other quality tools
- Experience with quality management systems (ISO 9001)
- Good knowledge or experience related with electronics in EMS
- Punctual & Accurate
- Self-starting and capable to perform independent work
- SAP knowledge is a plus
As a Customer Quality Engineer, your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- represent the interface between customers and company in any product quality related aspects
- use Quality tools for Root Cause analysis techniques to identify and analyze the origins of the quality related issues
- define and implement corrective and preventive measures
- analyze the customer’s complaints using 8D methodology and follow implementation of the improvement methods
- monitor and approve the non-conforming RMA materials from the customer
- establish the non-conforming materials effective costs and the recovery of claims from the customer
- provide support as an Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system
What we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please fill this form below.