Key Account Manager
Full time Ref CGNV.2023.
- You like negotiating and discussing with (potential) customers in order to getting the opportunity to prepare an offer?
- Do you have technical commercial experience in a B2B environment?
- Would you like to work independently in an international environment?
3 times yes?
We promise you
- will have broad commercial responsibilities in a growing, international environment
- can develop interesting long-term relationships with diverse clients
- are always welcome in the Veldhoven office, but that you will also often be on the road and can work from your home office depending on the tasks at hand
- a hands-on culture where everyone is easily approachable, including the management team
- an intensive coaching period so that you can settle in completely
- long-term career opportunities, due to the rapid growth of our organization
- a friendly staff association you can join
Purpose of your job
- You maintain existing accounts and expands relationships with strategically important customers within the Business Unit market, in an efficient and effective way
- You are responsible for achieving sales quota and (strategic) account objectives
- You represent the entire range of products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned needs and expectations are met by the company
Responsibility Sales & Customers
- Searching and developing of new opportunities at assigned existing customers in his Business Unit market thanks to networking.
- Gathering all necessary information for the technical team in order for them to prepare a cost calculation.
- Translating the Coca into a concrete proposal taking into account the specific needs of the (prospected) customer
- Closing of commercial contract and correctly implement the agreement/order/project with the help of the ISA colleagues
- Relation Management: maximum customer satisfaction, customer ownership (including agreements)
- Initiating of improvement plans and new projects at assigned existing customers
- CRM-customer reporting in database
- Achieve strategic account objectives defined by Business Unit Manager in order to build a balanced account portfolio
Responsibility Planning & Reporting
- Execute business Planning, Account(action) plan (incl. budget plan), agenda planning
- Management reporting to Business Unit Manager/Sales
- Improve budget, margin and DSO
- The KAM should work according the WOW of sales and should follow the guidelines of the organization in contracts and agreements
Responsibility Team effort
- Optimize interaction, communication and cooperation with ISA, Business Manager and Operations
- Gathering relevant marketing and market information for his and other business units
- Sharing of knowledge on a proactive base inside the company
You are our missing link if you see yourself in
- Client/Quality/Result oriented
- Communication skills
- Stress resistant
Ready to become our missing link?
Please fill the form.