Ref. CGRO 2023/122
- Do you have a Bachler’s degree in Electronics, Electro-Mechanics or Automatization?
- Do you have a Process Engineer background?
- English is your second language?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
As a Process Engineer you are responsible for
- Improving industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability
- Maintaining the quality of all assembled products for PCB within customer design specifications
- Keeping up to date the screen library, as well as verification of screen plots and gives release to cut
- Operate a wide variety of equipment and tools that are routinely used to perform various electronic assembly tasks
- Support calibration of several assembly machines
- Ability to use the machine and interpret the results according to the component specification
- Assess, trouble shoot and provide solutions to technical problems in a timely, cost effective manner
- Reviewing current manufacturing methods to highlight areas for improvement
- Accurately record as-built information, traceability requirements and other statistics, into computer databases to comply with customer requirements
- Assist other technicians, as required, with assembly processes and tasks
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- English – conversational level
- Strong analytical skills with a high orientation towards detail
- Good knowledge or experience related with electronics in EMS production field
- Technical University Degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Electro- Mechanics or Automatization
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by filling the form.