Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a full time ACAD Engineer.
- Technical university degree (electrical or mechanical engineering preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- Experience in a similar position (is an asset but not needed)
- Good skills ACAD applications & Microsoft office (MS Word/Excel)
- Team spirit, sociable to cooperate closely with international and functional integrated project teams
- The desire to learn new things and desire to grow fast in the company
As an ACAD Engineer you are responsible for:
- Design CAD electrical cable & cabinets assemblies
- Preparing technical documentation and work instructions
- Creating & changing BOM structures (bill of materials)
- Implementing the prototypes in the production process
- Keeps under control all technical documents and performs the required changes
- Keeps under control all process data and implements new deviation or changes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of any process, according to the knowledge and skills available
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
An assessment can be part of this selection procedure.