Do you have a technical degree (A2, bachelor or master electromechanics or electricity) and are you looking for an employer where you can develop yourself in a growing international environment? Then be sure to read on!
- You are responsible for projects in which you translate customer files into production files
- You can make a correct choice of materials and components in function of the production process after a thorough familiarisation (3 months approximately)
- You combine administrative tasks with your technical competence and interest
- You are skilled in managing relationships with key people, our sales staff, production managers and project engineers
- You support the sales department in preparing quotations
- You will be part of a team of 12 engineers and report to the Engineering Manager
- You have a technical education. Given the diversity of experience in the team, this may be an A2 diploma, bachelor's or master's degree. Ideally in the field of electromechanics or electricity
- The right attitude and eagerness to learn take precedence for us, as you will be thoroughly briefed at start-up
- You have excellent numerical skills and an analytical attitude
- Do you have little or no work experience? Don't let that be an obstacle to applying, even with a technical-theoretical basis and your drive, we can properly train you in this position. We are open to both junior and experienced profiles in our team
- Besides an excellent knowledge of Dutch, you have a very good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- If you can read electrical schematics, that's a big plus!
You will obviously be offered an open-ended contract immediately, with an attractive salary package in line with your experience and skills. All this is supplemented with a package of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and pension scheme, etc. You work a 40-hour week, so can enjoy 12 days off in addition to your statutory leave. Working hours are flexible and you can work one day a week from home, after an introductory period.
You will be able to fully develop in a growing, international environment where you will be properly trained. A team of engineering colleagues will welcome you enthusiastically and be happy to work with you. You can find your own place in the Kampenhout office and will be presented with technical challenges for which you can come up with a solution. This way, you will be challenged and stimulated to keep growing.