Date posted: 19-04-2022
Contact HR: Monica Tatar email@example.com +40 (0)772 091 477
Employment: full time
Number vacancy: CGRO202241
Join as a Component Engineer our amazing Engineering team in Romania in our EMS division.
You are graduated or student in the 3rd or 4th year in electronics or electro-mechanics and have good knowledge of printdesign. You have an excellent administration. You can take the necessary initiatives. You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team. You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature.
A good cooperation between production and our customers is a must. A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication. Experience in a similar function or domain is an extra benefit but not a necessity.
As a Component Engineer you are responsible for:
- Creation of new components in the ERP system SAP, taking into account all the required specifications of our customer(s), possible alternatives and prices
- Look up specifications and keeping the system up to date
- Coordination of components within Connect Group: Belgium, Czech Republic, Romania and Germany
- Advise which components fit best in the PCB layout
- Feedback to and from the customer
- The function starts with an extensive internal training
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
An assessment can be part of this selection procedure.