Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a Customer Service Responsible.
- University degree
- Experience with international customer service activities, logistics and distribution
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Planning & organizing skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office Excel)
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- Capacity of taking quick decisions, great team player
- SAP experience is a plus
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day communication with the customers related to delivery schedule, order confirmation, potential material and delivery issues
- Responsible for collection of customers’ orders, process and confirmation towards the customers
- Issues invoices towards the customers on timely and accurate manner and follow any customer issues related to invoicing
- Prepare reports (delivery situation, forecast-delivery discrepancies, and customer history orders)
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development through intensive and continuous training programs in a multinational working environment
- Attractive career perspective in an international successful company
- Free transportation
- Meal vouchers
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
If you are interested in this job opportunity please fill this form below.