Posted on 5th of April 2023 Full time job CGNV.2023.003
- You have knowledge of both electronic and electro-mechanical components?
- Do you love creating machine data?
- Are you the team-member who will contribute to achieve good performance and customer satisfaction?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- An intensive coaching period to get you fully onboard
- An international job in a fast growing company
- A hands-on culture where everybody is easily approachable including the leadership team Autonomy to organize your responsibilities
- Are always welcome in the Veldhoven office, but that you also can work from your home office depending on the tasks at hand
- A friendly staff association you can join
- You can count on an adapted salary package in function of your experience and level
A working day contains these tasks
- Administrative handling of production files
- From the proto-phase onwards, this means creating the necessary data for the logistical and technical follow-up of the products throughout the production process
- Creating accompanying documentation to support
- Support of production
- Creating machine data
- Ensuring knowledge transfer to production
- Good cooperation with production and customer during the prototyping phase
- Knowledge of both electronic and electro-mechanical components (estimating characteristic parameters)
- Taking a critical approach to the documentation received, so that production can start as efficiently as possible
- Reading and understanding technical electronic and mechanical data
- Daily production intervention and assistance to follow up on started files
- Feedback to the customer is of great importance
For us what is a plus?
A plus is your knowledge of PCB design and/or understanding of a production assembly environment. Component knowledge is important, especially in the area of component functionalities (shape knowledge!). You work correctly administratively and have good language skills in Dutch and English. A dose of common sense to solve problems is necessary. Furthermore, you have a sense of initiative, are stress-resistant, result- and quality-oriented. Experience in a similar position is a plus but not a necessity.
Are you the missing link we need?
Don't wait to long and send your motivation and CV by clicking on the button!