- Are you MBO-3 graduated in electronics or have already some years experience?
- Do you have a passion for checking levels of quality characteristics?
- Do you like to be the back-up of the Quality Engineer?
3 times yes?
- Visual inspection of products according to specific documentation
- Checking and detecting manufacturing defects (manual assembly and gluing)
- Checking the levels of quality characteristics and their correspondence to the established standards
- Identification of quality non-conformities and control of products
- Respect and application of work procedures and use of specific documentation
- Back-up Quality Engineer (create and follow up Return Material Authorization RMA)
- MBO 3 level
- Dynamic, organized person with initiative
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical and creative thinking; flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Visual acuity
- IPC-A-610 knowledge (pre)
Are you the right person for this position? Then we offer you plenty of opportunities for further development. After an internal training program, you will start working independently, reporting to the Operations Manager. A competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits go without saying.