For our plant in Romania we are searching for a planner.
- University degree
- Experience with international logistics and distribution
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Very good command of English (German is a plus)
- Capacity of taking quick decisions, great team player
- SAP PP module experience is a plus
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the proper amount of components to produce orders
- Establish weekly production schedule and issue work orders to be given to supervisor for execution
- Responsible for collecting customer orders, processing and confirming them
- Tracking the orders are issued by fulfilling the terms of delivery and safety
- Issue invoices & following up the status of open invoices
- Communicate customer delivery and shipping instructions to warehouse
- Ensure correct execution of orders from order to delivery
- Prepare reports (delivery situation, forecast-delivery discrepancies, and customer history orders)
- Implementing effective logistics solutions and conducting logistics projects
- Reporting the undertaken actions and their results to the headquarters
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
If you are interested, please fill this form below.