A student or already graduated?
- Are you a student or already graduated a technical university?
- Do you have basic skills in ACAD applications and a passion for technology? Are you willing to learn and expand your ACAD skills?
- Do you want to improve your English language by interacting with our international teams?
If your answers are YES, then it's the perfect time for a new beginning!
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
As an ACAD Engineer you are responsible for
- Designing CAD electrical cable & cabinets assemblies
- Preparing technical documentation and work instructions
- Keeping under control all technical documents and performing the required changes
- Keeping under control all process data and implementing new deviation or changes
- Creating and changing BOM structures (bill of materials)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of any process, according to the knowledge and skills available
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- You are a student or already graduated a technical university
- You have basic skills in ACAD applications
- You have good skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word/Excel)
- You are sociable with a team spirit which makes you able to cooperate closely with international and functional integrated project teams
- You have the desire to learn new things and grow fast in our company
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication