Ref. CGRO 2023/132
- Do you like to negotiate?
- English is your second language?
- Do you master Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Table)?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
- Send out RFQ, collect the first information from the supplier and prepare for the negotiations for the planned yearly negotiations based on budget information such as estimated yearly demand and/or historical demand
- Assist in regular price reviews and negotiations on customer projects
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis on project level
- Negotiate and put first orders in SAP system for New Products
- Hand over the orders for New Products to the Purchasing Logistic Team for daily follow-up with regards to timely delivery
- Supporting sales and technical departments (COCA team) with quotations for tenders
- Align with Purchasing Logistic team in these cases where an Engineering Change is leading to a BOM-cost for Connect Group
- Prepare and/or load all relevant purchase master data in the ERP system related to the projects/products
- Handle all claims to factories and vendors in the light of getting an agreed settlement with the vendor taking all costs occurred to Connect Group into account
You will report to the Commodity Manager.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- You have a University Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a similar position, would be an asset
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and sets priorities easily
- “Customer” focus and the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines
- Analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- You are a true team player
- In case you fit the profile, you will be contacted by an HR Specialist in order to establish a first interview, on-line/by phone
- After the first interview there will be an interview on-site with the Commodity Manager, followed by the decision for one of the candidates