- Do you have a Bachler’s degree in electronics or electro-mechanics?
- Do you have a Product Engineer background?
- English is your second language?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
As a Product Engineer you are responsible for
- Administrative handling of the production files. This means from the proto phase creation of data, necessary for the logistical and technical follow-up of products through the production process
- Creation of accompanying documentation in support of the production
- Ensuring transfer of knowledge to production for the proto phase onwards the guarantee of a good cooperation with production and the development team knowledge of electric components and wires
- Critical approach of the obtained documentation: only the ‘fully end design’ enters production
- Reading and understanding the technical, electrical and mechanical data
- Daily follow-up and assistance of all dossiers
- Feedback towards the customer
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- You are graduated as a master in electronics or electro-mechanics and have good knowledge of product engineering
- You have an excellent administration of data and processes
- You can take the necessary initiatives
- You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team
- You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature
- A good cooperation between production and our customers is a must
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication
- Experience in a similar function or domain is an extra benefit but not a necessity
Ready to become our missing link?
Please click on the button and apply!
"work ennobles people"