IT Software Developer te Ieper (m/v)
As a software developer, you challenge your analytical skills by studying operations and designing and developing software solutions.
- You are responsible for all phases of the software development cycle
- You discuss the development projects with our functional analysts
- You create a technical design which aligns with the corporate software architecture policies and the required functionally
- You spar with your fellow software developers
- You develop the technical solution and deliver it to our functional analysts
- You guarantee post go-live support
Analytical challenges and software design are your second nature. Your work is characterized by accuracy and sense for detail. Your code is open and optimized for performance. You believe in doing things right from the first time. You have a natural interest in technology
You have at least a bachelor degree with a technical orientation and have 5 years of experience in software development with a focus on:
- C# - WCF - WPF - LINQ
- Object oriented development - Design patterns - UML - Agile development / scrum - N-Tier - Unit testing
You combine expert software design skills with the ability to understand our business processes in the area of engineering and shop floor control.
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of an international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions and extra-legal advantages in line with your knowledge and experience level.
Please fill the form below.