CGNV.2022.016 Would you like to hold a key position?
First, let's see if we are a match!
- Do you possess the skills to build excellent customer relationships?
- Are you a strategic and conceptual thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude, independent and autonomous person?
- Would you love to be a part of an international successful company, one of the leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) service providers in Europe?
Three times yes?
Our promises to you
- Flexible start/end times (arrive 7:10-8:30 am, leave 16:00-17:20 pm)
- 27 days of vacation
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- An attractive career perspective in a growing worldwide company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different countries
AS A PROGRAM MANAGER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Maintaining relationships for rolling business in an efficient and effective way
- Serving accounts, achieving operational KPI’s, the bi-directorial respect and execution of agreements and improvement
- Achieving the operational objectives for existing subcontract accounts. You manage the budget, margin and days still outstanding on existing accounts
- Optimizing interaction, communication and cooperation with the Business Development Manager and Operations
- Sharing your knowledge on a proactive base inside the company and fill in the correct CRM-customer reporting in database
- Taking the lead in guiding NPI Products from quote to first deliveries
YOU ARE THE MISSING LINK WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE FOLLOWING
- You are experienced in account management and can rely on a good network in the subcontracting (cable-Electronics-Module Building) market segment
- You have excellent social and communication skills and you are self-motivated and goal-orientated
- You have an excellent administration (perfect MS office knowledge is required and SAP knowledge is preferable) and have analytical skills
- You can take the necessary initiatives
- You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team
- You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication
- Experience in a similar function or domain is an extra benefit
Ready to become a part of our community?
Send your motivation and cv to: