Purchase Cost Analyst
The Purchase Cost Analyst is building bridges between sales and purchasing departments and responsible for supporting the company in providing useful information about market price evolution.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Execute pricing of RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) and primary checks
- Analyze the validity of the component prices
- Check if correct procedures are being followed
- Assist in defining reports needed from purchase cost data
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree - preferably in electronical, industrial or commercial engineering.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to create reports
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in a busy, fast paced environment and ability to switch rapidly between tasks
- Understand technical issues/products, priorities and important issues from the project
- Besides Dutch, used to communicate in English
- MS Office knowledge and experience
- Available to work in a full time position of 40 hours per week
- Experience in an electronics procurement (related) role, which can be as a (logistic) buyer or project leader with good knowledge of electronic components and belonging prices
- Work experience in an international high tech environment
- SAP knowledge and experience
Good communicator combined with a result driven, can do mentality. Proactive, customer focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders.
Context of position
To serve 4 Business Units in several countries we are looking for a Purchase Cost Analyst, which will be located in the Veldhoven office.
The Purchase Cost Analyst reports to the Purchase Cost Analyze Team Leader. The position is in a team of 4 professionals.
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
Please fill the form below and we contact you as soon as possible.