• Analysis and subsequent repair of defects on printed circuit boards
• Management of the production plan, technological and quality regulations
• Keeping prescribed records
• SOU / SŠ in the field of electrical engineering
• Decree 50
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Experience working in a manufacturing company in a similar position
• Interest in the field
Working hours in two shift operation.
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
If you are interested you can fill below form.