Full time job Based in Oradea Ref CGRO 2024/163
- Do you like data bases?
- English is your second language?
- Do you master Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Table)?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8:00 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
- Booking new orders from customers in the systems
- Adapting dates, prices, quantities/ order in the system
- Updating the forecast in the system based on the files received from customers
- Logging on customers website to download new orders and book them into the system
- Maintaining master data in ERP (AS400)
- Confirm to customers order booked
- Contact engineering when there is price and MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) difference between PO (Purchase Order) and system
You will report to the Logistics Manager.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- English language is a must
- Good computer skills: Outlook, MS Office
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Careful work
- Advanced communication
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios and ways of working
- Good interpersonal communication
- In case you fit the profile, you will be contacted by an HR Specialist in order to establish a first interview, on-line/by phone
- After the first interview there will be an interview on-line with the hiring Manager, followed by the decision for one of the candidates
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation to Monica. In case of questions, you can send them per mail or call her by phone.