Quality Process Engineer/Specialist
- Do you have a Quality Engineer background?
- Experience in customer interactions and audits?
- English is your second language?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
- Assigned customer(s) project(s)
- Assuring that the requested quality level is achieved and maintained
- Improving the quality level by taking the correct preventive and corrective actions
- Reviewing the quality assurance process according to customer requirements
- Stimulating the quality awareness through the entire company
- Creating Monthly Quality Report for Customer
- Analyzing customer complaints, compiling 8D reports and taking appropriate actions
- Supporting all activities which are impacting the product and process quality
You will report to the Quality Manager.
Experience with quality management systems ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 is a must.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following:
- Technical University Degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Electro- Mechanics, Engineering
- English – advanced level speaking and writing
- Strong analytical skills with a high orientation towards detail
- Knowledge & Experience in setting up NPI and compiling PPAP documentation
- Good knowledge or experience related with electronics in EMS automotive production field is a plus
- Punctual, accurate and self-starting