- A University Degree (min. Bachelor level) or equivalent based on experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and sets priorities easily
- A “Customer” focus and has the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- You are a true team player
- Purchasing a variety of electronical components at a portfolio of suppliers assigned to you
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and other relevant documents in SAP
- Following up, and solving any issues relating to these orders
- Corresponding with suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding the status of open orders
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis
- Supporting the Sales and Technical departments with quotations for tenders
- Handling and monitoring claims to factories and vendors
You will report to the Logistics manager and Multi Site Purchasing Manager.
We offer an unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
Apply by filling this form.