Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a Customer Quality Engineer.
- University Degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Electro-Mechanics, Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- English – advanced level speaking and writing
- Strong analytical skills with a high orientation towards detail
- Knowledge & Experience in setting up 8D reports and other quality tools
- Experience with quality management systems (ISO 9001)
- Good knowledge or experience related with electronics in EMS
- Punctual & Accurate
- Self-starting and capable to perform independent work
- SAP knowledge is a plus
As a Customer Quality Engineer, your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- represent the interface between customers and company in any product quality related aspects
- use Quality tools for Root Cause analysis techniques to identify and analyze the origins of the quality related issues
- define and implement corrective and preventive measures
- analyze the customer’s complaints using 8D methodology and follow implementation of the improvement methods
- monitor and approve the non-conforming RMA materials from the customer
- establish the non-conforming materials effective costs and the recovery of claims from the customer
- provide support as an Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system
What we offer:
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please fill this form below. An assessment can be part of this selection procedure.