IT Software Developer
As a software developer, you challenge your analytical skills by studying operations and designing and developing software solutions.
- You are responsible for all phases of the software development cycle. You confer with users, study system flows, data usage and work processes
- You create the functional and technical design which aligns with the corporate architecture policy. You document your findings based on UML standards
- You develop and document the technical solution and deliver it to your internal customer for final testing
- You guarantee post go-live support
Analytical challenges and software design are your second nature. Your work is characterized by accuracy and sense for detail. Your code is open and optimized for performance. You believe in doing things right from the first time. You have a natural interest in technology
You have at least a bachelor degree with a technical orientation and have 5 years of experience in software development with a focus on:
- C# - WCF - WPF - LINQ
- Object oriented development - Design patterns - UML - Agile development / scrum - N-Tier - Unit testing
You combine expert software design skills with the ability to understand our business processes in the area of engineering and shop floor control.
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of an international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions and extra-legal advantages in line with your knowledge and experience level.
Please fill the form below.