Posted on 13/04/2023 Ref. CGRO 2023/131
- Are you a graduate or student in the 3rd or 4th year in electronics or electro-mechanics?
- Do you like to have a desk job?
- English is your second language?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
As a Component Engineer you are responsible for
- Creation of new components in the ERP system SAP, taking into account all the required specifications of our customer(s), possible alternatives and prices
- Look up specifications and keeping the system up to date
- Coordination of components within Connect Group: Belgium, Czech Republic, Romania and the Netherlands
- Advise which components fit best in the PCB layout
- Feedback to and from the customer
- The function starts with an extensive internal training
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- You are a student or already graduated as a bachelor in electrical or electro-mechanics
- You are precise and have excellent administration skills
- You can take the necessary initiatives
- You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team
- You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication
- Experience in a similar function or domain is an extra benefit but not a necessity
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by sending your cv and motivation.