HR Admin Specialist
CGRO2023144 Full time Bachelor
- Do you speak and write English fluently and love to work in an international work environment?
- Are you a fan of correct data and a smooth administration?
- Are you a people person who is always looking for solutions?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
A day in the life of an HR Admin Specialist
- We welcome you in the office at 8 am.
- You find several requests for certificates for sick leave in your inbox. You start preparing them because our employees are our priority.
- Some people selected to join our team are scheduled for today to sign the contract. You prepare the contracts and all related documents so that these new hires can be officially welcomed. If you have a question, your colleagues are ready to help you out. Just ask!
- The phone rings. An employee has questions about his pay slip. You help him out.
- Lunch time! Do join our extended team of colleagues in the kitchen.
- Unfortunately, some people have resigned. You take care of all the administration linked to this event including updating the records. Correct data is crucial.
- A recently promoted operations manager wants to get to know his team better and asks you relevant employee data. You build a clear report for him.
- After you have set up a meeting with this operations manager, you close your laptop and you leave the office.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a university degree (minimum bachelor level)
- You speak and write English fluently: you are able to write reports and do presentations in English
- You are a people person with excellent interpersonal skills: you interact easily with all levels in the company
- You love accuracy and data
- You are an organized person who establishes priorities and goals and is willing to work hard to reach them
- You enjoy managing your own time while meeting strict deadlines
- Having 2-3 years of experience in HR Administration is an asset.
Ready to become our missing link?
You can fill the form