IT Infrastructure Support Engineer
Ref. CGRO 2023/134
- IT is your passion?
- Do you have a degree in Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunications or several years working experience in a similar position?
- English is your second language?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
As an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer you are responsible for
- Ensure help-desk support for all users
- Manage escalation of issues to other teams and ensure resolution is reached
- Acquire, install, and maintain company’s workstations, printing, scanning equipment
- Create, manage, and disable user accounts and access rights to the company data and applications suites
- Network cabling installation
- Monitor servers, network performance, and security
- Keep up to date IT documentations
You will report to the Team Leader Infra & Service Desk.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- Passionate about IT
- A degree in Computer science or Electronics and telecommunications or several years working experience in a similar position – is a plus
- Spoken and written in English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and their services
- Hardware knowledge (computer configuration, diagnostics and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office applications
- Knowledge of networking and cabling
- By preference having experience in Cloud platforms
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, continuous improvement, problem solver
- Ability and desire to learn business applications, technology and terminology
- Customer service orientation
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by filling the form.