Ref. CGRO 2023/118
- Do you love planning?
- English is your second language?
- Do you master Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Table)?
3 times yes?
- In case you fit the profile, you will be contacted by an HR Specialist in order to establish a first interview, on-line or on the phone
- After the first interview there will be an interview on-site with the Supply Chain Manager, followed by the decision for one of the candidates
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
- Evaluate the proper amount of components to produce orders
- Establish weekly production schedule and issue work orders to be given to supervisor for execution
- Collecting customer orders, processing and confirming them
- Tracking the orders are issued by fulfilling the terms of delivery and safety
- Shipping instructions to warehouse
- Ensure correct execution of orders from order to delivery
- Prepare reports (delivery situation, forecast-delivery discrepancies, and customer history orders)
- Implementing effective logistics solutions and conducting logistics projects
- Reporting the undertaken actions and their results to the headquarters
You will report to Supply Chain Manager.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- University degree
- Experience with international logistics and distribution
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- Capacity of taking quick decisions, great team player
- SAP PP module experience is a plus
Ready to become our missing link?
Apply by filling the form.