Quality Test Engineer (CWS)
Ref. CGRO 2023/122 Selection stages: * In case you fit the profile, you will be contacted by an HR Specialist in order to establish the first interview and assessment * After the first interview and assessment there will be an interview with the Recruiting Manager, followed by the decision for one of the candidates
- Are you a student or already graduated as a bachelor in electrical, electro-mechanics, automation?
- Do you know how to read electrical schematics?
- Do you have a passion for technology and knowledge of programming languages?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can chose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
- Solving standard engineering problems in order to improve testing process within own area of expertise
- Solving production testing related electrical/software issues to keep test utilization at its maximum
- Preparing testing programs
- Preparing and acquiring test input data
- Debugging, reporting and tracking defects
- Implementing new test technologies and test plans from other Connect Group plants to our factory
- Generating testing reports by request
- Providing necessary support in order to ensure high volume production with a low manufacturing failure rate
You will report to the Quality Manager.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- You are a student or already graduated as a bachelor in electrical, electro-mechanics, automation
- You understand and know how to read electrical schematics
- You have a passion for technology
- You are familiar with some of the programming languages
- You are precise and have excellent skills
- You can take the necessary initiatives
- You have the drive to work autonomously and within a team
- You would like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature
- You have a good spoken and written knowledge of English
- Experience in a similar position or domain is an extra benefit but not a necessity
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by filling the link.