Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a Test Engineer for our EMS division.
You are a student or already graduated as a bachelor in electrical or electro-mechanics. You are precise and have excellent administration skills. You can take the necessary initiatives. You have the drive to work autonomous and in a team. You like to work for a production facility and aiming for excellent quality is in your nature.
A good written and spoken knowledge of English forms the basis of all communication. Experience in a similar function or domain is an extra benefit but not a necessity.
As a Test Engineer you are responsible for:
- Providing necessary support in order to ensure high volume production with a low manufacturing failure rate
- Solving standard engineering problems to improve manufacturing process within own area of expertise
- Solving production testing related electrical/software issues to keep test utilization at its maximum
- Implementing new test technologies and test plans from other Connect Group plants to our factory
- Execution of test cases, reporting and tracking defects
- Prepare and acquire test input data
- Generate testing reports by request
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
An assessment can be part of this selection procedure.