Date posted: 06-01-2022
Contact HR: Iulia Cistelecan firstname.lastname@example.org +40 (0)359 803 284
Employment: full time
Number vacancy: CGRO202242
Connect Group Romania is extending its staff with a full time Test Engineer for our EMS division.
You will report to the Quality Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing necessary support in order to ensure high volume production with a low manufacturing failure rate
- Solving standard engineering problems to improve testing process within own area of expertise
- Solving production testing related electrical/software issues to keep test utilization at its maximum
- Implementing new test technologies and test plans from other Connect Group plants to our factory
- Prepare testing programs
- Prepare and acquire test input data
- Debugging, reporting and tracking defects
- Generate testing reports by request
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development through intensive and continuous training programs in a multinational working environment
- Attractive career perspective in an international successful company
- Free transportation
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
An assessment can be part of this selection procedure.