First, let's see if we are a match!
- Are you interested in the field of electrical production and are you close to quality issues?
- Would you love to be part of an internationally successful company, one of the leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) service providers in Europe?
2 times yes?
Our promises for you
- Flexible start/end times (arrive 7:00-9:00am, leave 3:30-5:30pm)
- Motivational remuneration
- 13th salary
- 25 days of vacation
- Employer's contribution to meals, pension, sports, culture and leisure
- Possibility of language training (English, German)
What will we appreciate?
- High school, university degree in technical field (electrical engineering preferably)
- Knowledge of electrical manufacturing is an advantage
- Knowledge of quality management systems techniques is an advantage
- English language at least at B2 level
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What skills should you have?
- Interest in new projects
- Independent project management, process quality settings
- Logical thinking, ability to understand principles, processes
- Flexibility, reliability, good communication across the company and with customers
Ready to become a part of our community?
Send your motivation and cv to:
Supply Chain Manager