Commodity Buyer EMS
The Commodity Buyer assists and reports to the Commodity Manager. In the light of the duties assigned to the Commodity Manager is defining optimal cost of ownership for the assigned commodity through negotiation market conform prices, conditions and general agreements (delivery, payment, quality) in order to allow Connect Group to obtain the components in time at right cost and at correct place.
- Send out RFQ, collect the first information from the supplier and prepare for the negotiations for the planned yearly negotiations based on budget information such as estimated yearly demand and/or historical demand
- Assist in regular price reviews and negotiations on customer projects (the timing has to be in line with the customer agreements)
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis on project level
- Send out RFQ, negotiate and put first orders in SAP system for New Products
- Hand over the orders for New Products to the Purchasing Logistic Team for daily follow-up with regards to timely delivery
- Supporting sales and technical departments (COCA team) with quotations for tenders
- Align with Purchasing Logistic team in these cases where an Engineering Change is leading to a BOM-cost for Connect Group
- Prepare and/or load all relevant purchase master data in the ERP system related to the projects/products
- Handle all claims to factories and vendors in the light of getting an agreed settlement with the vendor taking all costs occurred to Connect Group into account
- Good computer skills ( MS Office, Excel)
- Very good command of English
- University Degree (min. Bachelor level) or equivalent based on experience
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module, is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and sets priorities easily
- “Customer” oriented and with the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- Experience on a similar position
We offer an unique opportunity for a passionate employee who gets challenged by the flexibility of a fast growing international company. Connect Group offers competitive conditions in relationship to your knowledge and experience level.
Apply by filling this form.