Lean – Kaizen Expert
- Are you a guru in Lean/Kaizen?
- Do you have experience in Manufacturing/Production processes?
- English is your second language?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- We take care of your professional development through intensive and continuous training programs
- You will have contact with an international working environment with colleagues in different European countries
- An attractive career perspective in a successful and growing company
- A great team of colleagues who will welcome you as if you have known them forever
- Free transportation (you can choose to come with your own car or the transport offered by the company)
- Meal vouchers
- 13th month salary paid together with your December salary according to our internal rules
- Schedule from 8 am to 4:20 pm (Monday - Friday), no overtime needed
You will be responsible for
Research, plans, trains, executes and facilitates operational improvement programs in order to create a culture of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing that leads to associate empowerment, elimination of waste, and improvements in safety, quality, service and cost. Leads Kaizen events designed to forward and sustain continuous improvement initiatives. Identify opportunities for Kaizen events that provide quantifiable and sustainable results.
- Leads Kaizen events and continuous improvement projects through cross-functional team facilitation and project management
- Uses lean manufacturing tools (e.g., value stream mapping, Kaizen, Charters, 5S, Gemba walks, LMS, root cause problem solving) to identify and develop solutions that drive operational improvement
- Acts as primary liaison with steering committees and networks with other plant's KPO’s to support programs designed to continually improve operations and eliminate waste
- Provides leadership by mentoring associates in the use of Lean tools, ensuring transfer of knowledge, and creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Collects and analyzes the data on Plant processes, procedures and performance using evaluation tools and makes recommendations on improvement opportunities
- Tracks, monitors, and reports regularly on project status; monitor product and process improvement milestones to ensure on-time completion and sustainability
- Analyzes, develops, ratifies, implements, and standardizes manufacturing best practices across the network
- Establishes collaborative relationship with local plant leadership
You will report to the EMS Operational Manager.
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of two years in lean manufacturing
- Four years of experience in Manufacturing, Production processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- In case you fit the profile, you will be contacted by an HR Specialist in order to establish a first interview, on-line/by phone
- After the first interview there will be an interview on-site with the EMS Operational manager, followed by the decision for one of the candidates
Ready to become our missing link?
You can apply by sending us your CV and motivation.